From the airport
– Genoa’s airport “Cristoforo Colombo” is at 7 Km, 15-minute taxi ride.
– Bus: 30 minutes with shuttle bus Volabus (stop De Ferrari).
– Metro De Ferrari Stop / S. Giorgio or 15-minute walk, direction Porto Antico.
Genoa Principe Station
– 15-minute walk direction Porto Antico
– Bus: 10 minutes, lines n^ 1 or 9, direction Caricamento / Acquario (From: Marittima / Principe; To: Caricamento / Acquario)
– Subway: 5 minutes, direction Brignole
Genoa Brignole Station
– 30-minute walk, direction Porto Antico
– Bus: 10 minutes, lines n^ 12 or 13 direction Turati / Metro S. Giorgio (From: Duca d’Aosta / Brignole FS; To: Turati / Metro S. Giorgio)
– Subway: 5 minutes, direction Brin (From: Brignole FS; To: San Giorgio)
Exit at Genova Ovest and take “Sopraelevata” direction “Foce”; after 3 km exit at 1st turnabout; at the end of the road continue 50m, then turn right at 2nd intersection to access Porto Antico.
During the event, a service for booking taxis will be available. The service is manned by a hostess at a desk near the main entrance in the Foyer Maestrale. The service will be available in the following times:
- Mon, 14:30 – 18:30
- Tue, 17:30 – 21:30
- Wed, 10:30 – 14:30
- Thu, 14:30 – 18:30
- Fri, 10:00 – 14:00
In the other hours, participants could use the Genova radio-taxi number (+39 010 5966) and eventually ask support and information to the reception.
A 50% discount in selected Porto Antico parking areas will be available for attendees at the following parking lots (here the directions):
Passes will be available at the registration desk.